If you are landed on this page for blocking the game requests on facebook then you must be one of the victim of getting unwanted game and app requests on facebook.Comparing to the previous year facebook applications and games are being increased drastically in numbers and the users are put into a serious trouble of getting unwanted app or game requests continuously.To solve this problem i am writing a small tutorial on how to block game requests on facebook.I had also put up a video tutorial at the bottom of this post.
Steps to Block a Game Request on Facebook
- Login to your facebook account and click on settings at the top.
- From settings you must select “privacy settings”.
- Navigate to the “blocking” tab which you can find it on the left side of the page.
- If you are willing to block a specific person who keeps on sending you game requests then type his name in the “block invites from” and you will not get requests from that person in the future.
- If you are willing to block an application that is annoying you then type the name of the app in the block apps.
- You are done here.
If you have changed your mind to unblock these game requests then at any point of time you can unblock these game requests from the blocking settings menu.Also Read : 5 Latest Facebook Tricks You Might Not Know