Talking tom is a familiar Android app which has a small talking cat Tom
that will repeat what ever you speak in a cute voice. If you wish to download the talking tom to your android application for your windows PC then it’s very simple. In this article let me show you how to install the talking cat tom for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 computer.
Note : If you are using it on your personal desktop computers then you will need a Microphone to communicate with the talking tom.
Install Talking Tom on PC
Installing talking tom on PC will only take a few minute but before that you need a simple application called Bluestack to simulate android apps to your computer.
Download the Bluestack application from this link : Download Bluestack
. There are other few application that can simulate the Android apps but i personally feel Bluestack is the best of all. After downloading the application from the given link just install the app and open it.
Steps to install talking tom cat on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1 PC
- Search for the “Talking tom” application from the search bar that appears blue in color.
- You can do it by typing “Talking tom” and click find.
- Select the version you need and there are many version of talking tom available on the play store such as Talking tom 1, 2 , Tom loves Angela.
- Click on the Install button and wait for few seconds so that the application will be downloaded from the play store.
- The application has been successfully downloaded to your computer.
If you are using the application for the first time then you may need to sign in to the application using any one of your valid Google email address.
You can view the downloaded “Talking tom” app on Bluestack software under “My Apps” tab.To uninstall the application you can hold on the app for a second and click on the cross button to uninstall talking tom cat from your PC.