When my broadband connection is slow i used to search on internet for how to speed up firefox and end up in a list of steps that are to be followed and get a boost in speed .I have mentioned few steps below to speed up firefox and so follow the steps with me and at the end of the post your are going to have your speedup firefox with a little increase in its browsing speed.For increasing the download speed of your firefox go below to see how to speed up firefox download.lets start.
1. The first step is to download the latest firefox from the website: Download
Then you open your browser and type about:config in the browser and press enter and in that page select ” i ll be careful, i promise” button.
- Search for network.http.pipelining and double click on it to make it TRUE
- Search for network.http.pipelining.maxrequests and double click on it to set the value as 20
- Search for network.http.proxy.pipeliningand change it to TRUE
- Search for network.dns.disableIPv6 and change it to TRUE
- Right click anywhere and select new => integer and name it as nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set it to 0
- Again create a new integer and name it as ui.submenuDelay and set the value to 0
2. Fasterfox is a software which will provide the faster browsing experience in firefox.
- Go to this website : Fasterfox
- Click accept and install.
- Restart your firefox .You will experience a faster browsing.
Steps to speed up firefox downloads:
I will give here some of the major downloaders but installing too many add-ons can occupy more memory in your RAM and so it is wise to Install any one of the add-on below.
- DownThemAll – Downloads twice faster as your default downloader.
Your comments are valuable to us.So leave a comment and dont forget to subscribe.
Learn more about how to Trace mobile number in India.
2 thoughts on “Boost Firefox Browsing Speed in 2014”
cool tut !