1. Go to C:\WINDOWS\
2. Right Click -> New -> Shortcut
3. Browse for the required program or file or folder that you want to create the Run Command for..
4. The Run Command will be the name of the name of the shortcut you create.
5. Make sure that the shortcut’s name is different from existing Run Command because if the command already exists this method will not work.
6. Thats it! You have successfully created the Run command on your own. Now go to ‘Run’ and enter the name of the shortcut you just created. “Whoala! It works…..”, you’ll scream.