As Windows 8 fails to support most of the new games, there are several unfixes bugs, issues and problems to be solved yet. FIFA, one of the most addictive games on all sport games had a recent launch on its 13th edition. I’ve seen many people facing the startup crash problem on Windows 8 and I’m one of them who had faced it recently. I will let you know about the fixes for that particular problem here. Also see here to know the top sites to watch online movies.
Trick to Fix/Solve Cracked FIFA 13 Startup Crash Problem
The method i‘m going to explain below will fix the following issues only:
- FIFA 13 cracked version failed to start on windows 8 but worked well in previous version of Windows such as Vista or Windows 7.
- FIFA 13 pirated version copied from another computer, which, when opened shows a blank screen for 3 seconds during startup in Windows 8.
- FIFA 13 cracked version worked fine on Windows 8 for the first time, but not working after re-installing Windows.
- FIFA 13 not running up even though your computer posses the minimum required configurations.
First of all I want to tell you that this issue is not related by any means to your graphics card and updating the video driver is not going to help you out. Follow the simple steps below to solve the startup crash problem for the FIFA 13 cracked version:
- Go to the folder where you have extracted the FIFA 13.
- Find the folder _installer. Open it and go to the directx folder.
- Open the redist folder and search for the DXSetup and install it.
- That’s it, now your FIFA 13 must work fine.
If you don’t have the direct-x folder, then try installing it from the internet. If your games is still not working, then do as follows.
- Open the crack folder of your FIFA 13 and copy all the contents.
- Now open the main FIFA 13 folder, then go to the “Game” folder.
- Paste all the contents, click yes , when windows asks for replacing any file.
- Now your other issues would have fixed.
Now that must fix the issue and still if you see an error message popping out about the compatibility then to troubleshoot that particular issue make the necessary changes like shown below.
- Right click on the FIFA 13 Game icon and select Properties.
- Navigate to the “Compatibility” tab.
- Check the box showing “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select “Windows 7“.
- Check the box next to the label showing “Run this program as administrator“.
- Click on “ok” and you’re done here.
If own an HP Pavilion G6 Laptop and faced the same type of issue with my FIFA 13 and solved it with the help of the changes I showed you above. If still your problem persists, then let me know about the details in the comment section below.If that still doesn’t fix up your problem then try the other Troubleshooting Steps for fixing FIFA.
Learn more about how to Trace mobile number in India.