Most of you might have been thinking that which Smartphone to buy in the year 2014. But now we are in Mobi-Generation. There is been a survey saying that 2 mobiles are been released every day. But we don’t know that those are good or bad. I have done a research and i have given the list of Top 10 Smartphones of 2014.
#10. Apple iPhone 4s
Apple iPhone 4s is owned by Apple inc. iPhone is revolutionary mobile, Because it has all the features. Contrary to what the general opinion suggests, the upgrades are significant. While the dual core processor may not give the illusion of the extra power when compared to the 4 in most usage scenarios, but the moment you open HD games, you know what you have spent the extra money for! The only thing that disappoints – you will have to specify to people that you are using a 4S and not the older 4. It is a bundle of magnificence, but does come dressed in old clothes, and costs quite a bit. Its not prefered for indians, because most of the app doesnt working in india.
- Camera 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- OS iOS 5, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1
- GPU PowerVR SGX543MP2
- Its comes with black and white colours
#9. Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung galaxy S3 is a Next Generation Smartphone. It was created by Samsung Inc. this is undoubtedly the most powerful Android smartphone at the moment. And it doesn’t look like anyone is taking that crown away from the Galaxy S III in a hurry. We have to vehemently defend Samsung against all the criticisms regarding the Pentile display and the so-called plasticky build quality. In both cases, the final product is absolutely brilliant, and totally worth the effort.
- It Comes with Camera of 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- OS Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.3 (Jelly Bean), planned upgrade to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- GPU Mali-400MP4
- It comes with Pebble blue, Marble white, Amber brown, Garnet red, Sapphire black, Titanium grey, La Fleur colours.
#8. Lenovo IdeaPhone K900
Lenovo IdeaPhone k900 is the first Smartphone by Lenovo Inc. An imposing phone, the K900 sports an impressive build, a great display, solid performance, and rather decent camera. For what is Intel’s first serious attempt at the high-end smartphone market, currently dominated by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon series of processors, this is a rather good beginning. However, heating issues need to be sorted quickly, if the IdeaPhone K900 is any indication.
- Camera of 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- OS Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- GPU PowerVR SGX544
- Colours Black/Gray
#7. Blackberry Z10
Blackberry Z10 is the latest trending smartphone by Blackberry. It has a spanking new BB10 Operating System. It matches the features of iPhone 4. Its has a integrated mailing and social networking panel, So that you can control everything at one place. its is a good in multitaking. But BB10 Operating system has some bugs, if u need apps like whatsapp, facebook messenger, Instagram or skype its wont work.
- Camera of 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- OS BlackBerry 10 OS, upgradable to v10.1
- GPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Colours Black, White
#6. Sony Xperia Z
As you all know that Sony Xperia Z is only smartphone with 1080p display. Its is powered by android. In terms of performance it is equal to HTC Butterfly. Its a good display. This is highly water proof and dust resistance, this is one of the major features in it. It was been a good selling mobile in the market because it was highly water proof and dust resistance, because most of the mobile users dont care of their mobile and drop it in water.
- Camera 13.1 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- OS Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), v4.3 (Jelly Bean), planned upgrade to v4.4 (KitKat)
- GPU Adreno 320
- Colours Black, White, Purple
Read This : Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 Specs and Review
#5. Moto X
Moto X is developed by Google. As we all know that motorola was taken by google last year. top 10 Moto X is a unique than anyother smartphones. They respond to your voice. It is also a high rated mobile in the market. It comes with gorilla screen so its not that easy to scratch you can also try it with knife. it dont get scratched.
- It has camera of 10 MP, 4320 x 2432 pixels, autofocus, LED flash.
- And its operating system of Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4 (KitKat).
- GPU adreno 320.
- Colours comes with Black, White (front panel), 18 color options (back panel).
#4. Nokia lumia 920
This is the latest and the best smartphone from nokia. its is powered by Windows 8 operating Systems. It has a lot hipe from Pureview. Its is best smartphone for multitasking. It is very light weight and it has the same features of iPhone 5. However it is quite amazing smartphone.
- It had camera with 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash.
- OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to WP8 Black.
- GPU Adreno 225.
- It comes with colour of Black, Gray, Red, Yellow, White.
#3. Apple iPhone 5
Apple iPhone 5 is the 5th generation iphone from apple inc. It is powered by iOS 6. It has a blasting performance. It has 8MP Camera. It is 1080p display. It has the feature of A&T.
- Its camera is 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- OS iOS 6, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1.
- GPU is PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics),
- Its comes with two diferent colours i.e. Black/Slate, White/Silver.
#2. Samsung Galaxy S5
This is again an awesome mobile from Samsung inc. It is Paper weight mobile, is damn weightless. This is powered By android and its has similary features of iPhone 5 or HTC Butterfly.
- Its has camera of 16 MP, 5312 x 2988 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat).
- GPU Adreno 330.
- Its comes with four different Colours, Charcoal Black, Copper Gold, Electric Blue, Shimmery White.
#1. HTC One
HTC One is the best smartphone now. It is powered by android operating system. This is the latest mobile From HTC. Its has 8MP Camera. It has a 720p display with Beats speaker.
- Camera is 4 Ultra Pixel, 1080p resolution, autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED flash
- OS Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), v4.3 (Jelly Bean), planned upgrade to v4.4 (KitKat).
- GPU is Adreno 320.
- It comes with four different colours that is Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Gold.
About The Author